Sunday 10 July 2011

My First Post

Hi, my name is Aleisha. Im thriteen years of age. I write at the least two poems a day. I enjoy writing and I feel like I should share it with other people. Other than my family and friends of chores. I will at lest try to post a poem a day.  If I don't post one a day I have writers block or I'm busy. :) To anwer your question yes I will post one now. WARNING: Most of my poems (almost all) are very dark.

Stairs to above
Since when do I care that your gone
I'm used to being alone
I climb up and down these staris every night
tyring to see if what I have done is right
each step I take makes me wonder
how far have I gone under?
into the darkness you call love
I'm sure its not what its like up above
when I reach the top of the stairs
I finally realise that you dont care
I have given up on your love
I have found what it is like up above

No comments:

Post a Comment